Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 27, 2023, 14:49:46

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hank Haneys new book on Tiger  (Read 17773 times)

Offline Whitey

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • 9 Iron
  • Only one team in Wales !
Re: Hank Haneys new book on Tiger
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2012, 14:24:57 »
Well I have now read this book and wished I hadn't bothered  :sleep:. Over 200 pages of self-congratulation about what a great teacher Hank is and you have to look really closely to find anything insightful or even controversial.

Totally agree that he shouldn't write a book about his client but the irony (for those that haven't read it - and I'm not encouraging you too) is that the scraps that have featured in the press as a sensationalist 'teaser' are probably about the only 2 or 3 semi controversial things in the whole book.

I tend to agree I do think there was an element of "kiss and tell" after I was dumped. Haney portraying the "jilted lover" who did nothing wrong.

I'm glad I didn't stump up the cash for it.

TM R11 10.5° XCON 6
3 Wood - Vacancy - Waiting to try the Adams XTD
19° Rescue Mid TP - Fujikura Vista pro (Old Faithful cannot be shifted from the bag)
Adams Rescue a3 22° - ProLaunch Red
Mizuno MP 32(4-PW) DG S300
Mizuno MP-T10 52°, 58° DG S300
Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5 Studio Select - 34"

Offline Pleasedwith3putts

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • 9 Iron
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2012, 22:33:05 »
I tend to agree I do think there was an element of "kiss and tell" after I was dumped. Haney portraying the "jilted lover" who did nothing wrong.

Very well summarised  :yes:

Offline Vince Baby

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • 2 Iron
  • HC 9.9
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2012, 22:56:04 »

I'm glad I didn't stump up the cash for it.

I think the telling point is where he bleats about Sean Foley dissing Tiger's "Haney" swing.

Mind you, until Tiger wins a major or two with the "Foley" swing he'd do well to keep his trap shut.  :chuckle:

Recent