Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 20, 2019, 19:46:14

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Do I need help ?  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Stanster

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Hybrid / 5 Wood
Do I need help ?
« on: Jul 25, 2013, 09:10:50 »
As I mentioned in another thread, I sold most of my spares as a job lot to golfbidder.

I had earmarked some of the funds towards a new GPS, but after feedback from Daff I've decided against that ( I've a laser and my old skycaddie, so thats that covered anyway)

SoI had a flick through the golf direct catalogue looking for inspiration but thinking about what in my sets (Adams main set and the full wishon back up set) I've decided that I no longer need to buy any further equipment  :blink:

As I mentuioned above I have a Cart bag with the Adams set that I use with my Go-Kart, a stand bag with a full Wishon set I can use if I need to carry and can't be bothered to swap out and a spare drive and putter if I feel the need to change.

So really apart from consumables (gloves, balls, tees, clothing etc) I don't need to spend anymore on golf.

Am I a sick man and should I seek help  :huh:  :omg: :unsure:

Offline Chip_Unsure

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Hybrid / 5 Wood
Re: Do I need help ?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 25, 2013, 09:20:09 »
Time for a new donkey?  Maybe a tassel for your sombrero?   :raspberry:

Stash the cash out of the watching eye of your missus in case of an emergency.... like new driver purchase.

It's good when you get to that point.  I think I am pretty much there - so just carry on buying stuff I know I don't need!
WITB
TM M1 2017 9.5° w/ Hzrdus Black 65 6.0
TM M1 2017 15° w/ Speeder Pro84 stiff
Titleist 816h2 19° w/ motore speeder 9.8 stiff
Bridgestone j15 w/ KBS Tour 125s
Vokey SM6 50/54/58 w/ KBS Tour 125s
Scotty Cameron Futura 5.5m / Squareback 2018

Offline inoculator

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • 3 Iron
« Reply #2 on: Jul 25, 2013, 09:46:42 »
How about using the money your saving by not buying stuff to save up & play some of the courses on your must play list.

I'm sure most of us have at least a mental list of courses they'd like to tick off.

Possibly make a decent thread - people can compare lists & maybe arrange a game ...
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither"

Offline Stanster

• Hybrid / 5 Wood
« Reply #3 on: Jul 25, 2013, 09:55:51 »
How about using the money your saving by not buying stuff to save up & play some of the courses on your must play list.

I'm sure most of us have at least a mental list of courses they'd like to tick off.

Possibly make a decent thread - people can compare lists & maybe arrange a game ...

Thats a top idea  :thumbup1:

Offline Vince Baby

• 2 Iron
  • HC 9.9
« Reply #4 on: Jul 25, 2013, 09:58:52 »
Thats a top idea  :thumbup1:

Hint....

Worplesdon  :hi:

Recent