Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Jan 27, 2023, 14:11:13

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mizuno MP32 Irons.  (Read 2391 times)

Nikey Mikey

• Trade Count: (0)
Mizuno MP32 Irons.
« on: Nov 16, 2007, 17:40:04 »
Mizuno MP32 3-PW

Appearance- Well what can I say? These are truly the most beautiful clubs I have ever seen! Mizuno have made a great looking club head  that looks clean, fresh and appealing to the more traditional golfer. I am not a fan of ‘shovel’s’ so I chose the MP32’s as they have a more traditional look to them and I think they just look great. If you had to buy some clubs on looks alone I would buy these every time.

Feel- I believe that Mizuno make the best forgings for the money and these feel absolutely superb. You can tell exactly where you have hit the ball on the face which can help in working out swing issues/out to in etc. However, when you strike it pure there simple is no feel what so ever, they are that soft. The clubs feel pure throughout the set from 3-PW which is goof and they sound great as well.

Performance- The MP32’s are in a different league to anything I have tried before. They combine workability with forgiveness which is a top combo. I hear a lot of stories about the 32’s only being for top ball strikers who hit the sweet spot 99% of the time. However, I have found this not to be true and I can use these comfortably  even when I was playing off more of an 18 handicap. Don't be put off by what some say about them, the only way you will know if you can/can't hit them is if you try them yourself.

Overall- I am really pleased with my choice on the 32’s and I am going to get the lie’s adjusted  in the next few weeks as I failed to go get custom fit! You won't some great, forged and workable clubs try the 32’s .

Recent