Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Sep 21, 2018, 18:16:52

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ryder Cup 2018  (Read 482 times)

Offline Gareth

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • 2 Iron
    • Bespoke Automotive Consulting
Re: Ryder Cup 2018
« Reply #60 on: Sep 11, 2018, 19:35:26 »
So it seems DJ doesn't ready MSG, but Darren Clarke does then?!!  :lol:

What happens on Tour, stays on tour.........well, until they get found out that is.................
I love the sand belt but it's not good for keeping up trousers in the rain...

Offline euros

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Hybrid / 5 Wood
« Reply #61 on: Sep 11, 2018, 21:29:42 »
thats where i went wrong, it was golf punk

Courtesy of a golf punk email
"Sherwood Country Club at centre of controversy
The woman believed to be at the centre of the apparent split between Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky is California socialite and golfer Yassie Safai.

Revealed the woman at the centre of Paulina and Dustin Johnson split

Safai is a regular visitor to the fancy Sherwood Country Club which DJ and Paulina also frequent

DJ and Safai are said to have struck up a relationship that has infuriated Gretzky, who has been engaged to the 2016 US Open champion for nearly five years.

Paulina sparked rumours of a rift — just a couple of weeks before Johnson is due to play in the Ryder Cup — by deleting every photograph of him from her Instagram page.

Paulina has 728,000 Instagram followers, often posting amusing videos of the couple partying

DJ and Paulina are regular visitors to the exclusive Sherwood Country Club near Los Angeles, where Safai’s partner, Michael Humbarger, is also a member.

One her Instagram page, Safai, 39, describes herself as a “Connector. World Traveler. Golf Lover. Joy Seeker. Fashion Enthusiast. Rescue Momma. Hopelessly In Love”.

DJ and Paulina have two children — Tatum, three, and one-year-old Rivers — and had reportedly been planning to get married next year.

Gretzky’s parents, Canadian ice hockey legend Wayne and wife Janet, own a mansion at Sherwood, and are said to be furious at the way the scandal has erupted.

Another Sherwood member, who did not want his identity revealed, commented: “It is the talk of the club that Yassie is at the centre of the split, and it has caused the Gretzky family a lot of heartache.

“Yassie is very ambitious, and is keen to be seen as the ultimate golf chick — but I’m not sure if being involved in something like this will help or hurt those ambitions.”

Johnson allegedly has previous in this department. Alli Mackenzie, the ex-wife of PGA Tour star Will, was forced to deny rumours of an affair, while another Major championship-winning golfer is said to have confronted Johnson over suggestions he had sex with his wife.

He was also accused of cheating on then-girlfriend Amanda Caulder with LPGA Tour star Natalie Gulbis."

To be clear, I do not share, hold or corroborate any of the facts/stories stated above. I believe that DJ is a stand up intelligent guy who would never be so dumb as to cheat on his wife; he would never be that dumb!
I carry clubs but cant use any of them

Online 3puttwizard

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Driver
« Reply #62 on: Sep 11, 2018, 22:44:14 »
DJ ain’t married

Paulina > Yassie
2018:12.4>9.1

M1 10° Rogue Silver
M2 3HL Hzrdus Black
JPX 900 Forged 4-PW KBS X